viernes, 18 de febrero de 2011

Incapable

I already told you the usual things lovers say to each other. Comforting, harmless statements that mean nothing by themselves. I like you, I love you, I want you. Meaning I am interested in you, I am fond of you, I want you to fuck me. Meaning such miserable, sad meanings. I see you coming when you tell me your body bothers you, because I feel so tiny and so silly using these words to try and explain things that just

I just

I want to tell you

but I seem incapable.
---------------------
Ya te he dicho todas esas cosas que los amantes se dicen habitualmente. Frases tranquilizadoras, inofensivas, que no significan nada por sí mismas. Me gustas, te quiero, te deseo. Es decir, me interesas, te aprecio, quiero que me folles. Es decir, significados tristes, deprimentes. Veo lo que intentas decir cuando me dices que te molesta el cuerpo, porque me siento tan diminuta y tan tonta utilizando estas palabras para intentar explicar cosas que

Es sólo que

Quiero decirte que

pero no soy capaz.